Is there any truth left? Using social media for marketing works, but as it becomes more inundated with professional beach photoshoots and perfectly framed lifestyle shots pretending to be candid, your audience is craving more authenticity. In today’s episode, Suzanne and Melonie chat about why it’s so important to use social media to tell your real story instead of manufacturing the same tired content everyone else is using. You’ll hear how you can use social media to showcase your brand without getting caught up with the Insta-Joneses and how you can leverage truthfulness to serve your audience. Stay tuned for a challenge from Suzanne at the end of the show.
“Live your life. If you live a fun, fascinating, honest, caring … life, https://www.twopointzero.com.au/generic-viagra-online/ people will watch and you don’t have to make it all up.”
In this episode:
- The truth about social media platforms, how we’re using them, and how we’re losing our authenticity
- Marketing on social media works! Here’s how to leverage it without lying to your audience
- What we can learn from Seth Godin’s All Marketers are Liars
- As a business, brand, or influencer, do you have a moral obligation to be honest in your social media posts?
- How to tap into people’s need for relatability and honesty
- A challenge from Suzanne to post your real story on social media today